[FieldTrip] Critical bug in ft_freqstatistic fixed

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Wed Dec 7 08:33:08 CET 2011

Dear 'trippers,

last week we fixed a *critical bug in freqstatistic *which might have
caused wrong clustering on channel-level. You might have been affected
by this *if your channel labels were not ordered alphabetically by
default *(e.g. BTI system, EEG systems, etc.).
In essence, the bug caused channelclusters which did not make sense
(e.g. frontal channels and occipital channels in one cluster). You might
have noticed already whether you were affected by critically looking at
the plots. *This bug was introduced in May 2011*, so if you made a
cluster-based permutation test on channel-level between May and now,
*please make the effort to rerun *to be sure that your clusters are not
due to this bug!

Thanks to Gregor Volberg who reported this bug and Tobias Staudigl for
also looking into this one and providing a fix.

Our sincere apologies for this. On behalf of the FieldTrip team,
Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student