[FieldTrip] mixed between/within subject Anova

Michael Wibral michael.wibral at web.de
Thu Aug 18 09:57:03 CEST 2011

Dear Olga,

you might find this reference helpful with respect to permutation tests and ANOVA-like questions:

PERMUTATION TESTS FOR MULTI-FACTORIAL ANALYSIS OF VARIANCE
MARTI J. ANDERSON and CAJO J. F. TER BRAAK
Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation,
2003, Vol. 73(2), pp. 85–113

Michael
(let me know if you have trouble getting it)