[FieldTrip] databrowser and merged data

Marco Dahmane marco.dahmane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:13:24 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have a rather straightforward question. I would like to be able to
visualize the output of ft_timelockanalysis in butterfly mode using the
databrowser function.

However, since my data was made by merging several raw datasets together,
the sampleinfo field was erased during the process, and databrowser doesn't
like that (even though the timelock.time and timelock.avg fields are fine)

What I would like to know is, since I have quite a lot of small datasets to
be merged together, is there a way to make FT automatically reconstruct the
sampleinfo field after merging two datasets together ? In other words, do I
*have* to manually add the sampleinfo field at the end (and how come it is
lost upon merging two datasets?)?

And if yes, what is the easiest way to go about it?

Many thanks,
--Marco