[FieldTrip] fieldtrip Digest, Vol 8, Issue 40

Anna Lambrechts anna.lambrechts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:17:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

thank you for your first answer. Actually my question is really on the right
way to implement a group comparison in fieldtrip (patient vs control group).

Is it ok to run an independent t-test with the following design:

design = zeros(2,n_group1+n_group2);
design(2,:) = 1;
design(1,1:n_group1)     = 1:n_group1;
design(1,n_group1+1:end) = 1:n_group2;

A subsequent question is whether it is possible to implement a mixed design
or we always have to proceed by combining conditions and compare it between
groups.

Cheers,
Anna.