[FieldTrip] Question about SPM brain templates including the cerebellum

Heng-Ru May Tan Heng-RuMay.Tan at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 19:39:35 CEST 2011

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you for the sharing the information.

Before trying to 're-invent the wheel', might it be possible for
Fieldtrip to incorporate the famous Schoffelen et al., 2008's
cerebellar-included MRI template for visualization purpose -- with the
awareness that it will not permit inflation? Unless my limited knowledge
on brain graphics has prevented me from appreciating the importance of
'inflation' within the Fieldtrip coding environment; in which case, I
hope to be enlightened, if it is within anyone's knowledge.

Also, does the 'isosurface' function preserve the MNI coordinates, if I
should try to create my own template?

Many thanks, again! And Happy Easter to all.
May