[FieldTrip] Method montecarlo unknown

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Sat Apr 9 12:41:20 CEST 2011

Hi Rodolphe,

this bug was introduced on the Friday release, since I changed something
in ft_neighbourselection (my apologies). Saskia fixed this bug a few
minutes ago. So please update your SVN respository, or use the version
from Thursday. The new bugfix should be included in the FTP version from
tomorrow on.

Best,
Jörn

On 4/9/2011 12:23 AM, Rodolphe Nenert wrote:
> I decided to download the last Fieldtrip version today, and i tried to
> run a script doing some montecarlo analysis tahta was previously
> working. It gave me a strange error:
>
> selected 48 channels
> selected 25 time bins
> averaging over 1 frequency bins
> Using the 2-D layout to determine the neighbours
> ??? Error using ==> ft_neighbourselection at 144
> Method 'montecarlo' not known
>
> Error in ==> statistics_wrapper at 241
>     cfg.neighbours = ft_neighbourselection(cfg,varargin{1});
>
> Error in ==> ft_freqstatistics at 127
> [stat, cfg] = statistics_wrapper(cfg, varargin{:});
>
> Error in ==> Alpha_stats_montecarlo at 92
>     [stat] = ft_freqstatistics(cfg, TFRhann_base.data{var1,1:16},
> TFRhann_base.data{var2,1:16});
>

> Apparently, when it calls the neighbourselection function, it gives
> the cfg i specify with cfg.method = 'montecarlo'. Or it should be
> 'distance' or 'triangulation'.
> Am i missing something relative to the latest Fieldtrip version?
> I looked in the documentation but it seems the code hasn' t change.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Rodolphe Nenert, PhD

Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student