[FieldTrip] Method montecarlo unknown

Rodolphe Nenert batrod at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:23:20 CEST 2011

I decided to download the last Fieldtrip version today, and i tried to run a
script doing some montecarlo analysis tahta was previously working. It gave
me a strange error:

selected 48 channels
selected 25 time bins
averaging over 1 frequency bins
Using the 2-D layout to determine the neighbours
??? Error using ==> ft_neighbourselection at 144
Method 'montecarlo' not known

Error in ==> statistics_wrapper at 241
    cfg.neighbours = ft_neighbourselection(cfg,varargin{1});

Error in ==> ft_freqstatistics at 127
[stat, cfg] = statistics_wrapper(cfg, varargin{:});

Error in ==> Alpha_stats_montecarlo at 92
    [stat] = ft_freqstatistics(cfg, TFRhann_base.data{var1,1:16},
TFRhann_base.data{var2,1:16});

Apparently, when it calls the neighbourselection function, it gives the cfg
i specify with cfg.method = 'montecarlo'. Or it should be 'distance' or
'triangulation'.
Am i missing something relative to the latest Fieldtrip version?
I looked in the documentation but it seems the code hasn' t change.

Best regards,

Rodolphe Nenert, PhD