cohrefchannel

Marco Rotonda marco.rotonda at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 29 18:53:08 CEST 2010

Hi there!
I'm trying to plot some coherence analysis I did but I have to specify the
reference channel.
The point is that I've taken it away in previous analysis done in brainvision and to
have it back I have to discard a lot of work.
There is a way to bypass this cfg parameter?
why is needed?
I need only to visualize the coherence indexes I've found...

regards

Marco