channel selection in ft_preproccesing does not update elec field

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at MAC.COM
Tue Mar 30 00:42:28 CEST 2010

Dear Henning,

I'm not sure why the data is plotted as it is (i.e. in a topographical sense, e.g. Cz in the upper left corner). but i don't think that with 3 electrodes a multiplot is really necessary anyway. why not use singleplot?

best,