ft_preprocessing for bandpass and hilbert

Karl Doron karl.doron at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 31 01:02:12 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would be grateful for some advice on a couple of processing pipeline
questions.

1. I'm wondering if I need two calls to ft_preprocessing() --with one for
bandpass filtering and then another for a hilbert transform to get the
complex values.

2. Is the cfg.padding applied here separate from that specified during
artifact rejection, i.e., cfg.artfctdef.xxx.fltpadding?

Thanks,
karl doron