megplanar

Shennan Weiss sweiss at AECOM.YU.EDU
Thu Mar 25 23:48:43 CET 2010

Hi again,

I wanted to specify the error I am encountering with megplanar analyzing
CTF275 data. Note in preprocessing I had to set the read parameters to
ctf_old. The specific problem occurs in channelposition.m

at the following lines

used = any(abs(sens.tra)<0.5, 1);  % allow a little bit of rounding-off error
sens.pnt = sens.pnt(used,:);

the problem is that sens.tra that is equivalent to data.grad.tra and is a
273 x 574 array. While sens.pnt is a array of 543x3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Shennan