old CTF format

Shennan Weiss sweiss at AECOM.YU.EDU
Thu Mar 25 21:49:01 CET 2010

Hi,

In order to input my CTF data in to fieldtrip I had to set cfg.dataformat
and cfg.headerformat to ctf_old. This worked. However, when I try to run
applications like megplanar even when I list my channels it does not work.
Perhaps this is because my MEG channels begin with 'M' and not 'MEG'?

Does anyone know a way to convert old CTF data to new CTF? or any other
fixes?

Thanks,
Shennan