artifact rejection of continuous data in fieldtrip

Henning Holle h.holle at SUSSEX.AC.UK
Mon Mar 22 12:52:21 CET 2010

Hi Matt,

thanks a lot sharing this information, much appreciated. I'll try retracing
your processing steps now.

I like your suggestion of turning this into a FT tutorial, once I am more
familiar with FT I might try to have a go at that.

Cheers,

Henning