source analysis on time window and frequency range

Maite Crespo mcregar at UPO.ES
Wed Jun 30 18:12:05 CEST 2010

Hello again!

I would like to apply the DICS and SAM methods to localize the source activity
within a time window and a frequency range, but based on the CSD or
covariance matrices obtained from a wavelet transformation to the time-
frequency domain.

At the moment I found only one possible frequency or latency as input to the
ft_sourceanalysis function. I also read about applying the multitaper method
for time-frequency analysis, but I worry about the non-stationarity of the
signals.

Could somebody give me a hint about how to proceed?

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Maité