Matlab compiler for Windows XP 64-bit

Stefan Klanke s.klanke at DONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Jun 30 11:31:40 CEST 2010

Dear Maité,

I do not have a 64-bit machine myself yet, but I know that you can
produce 64 bit executables using the free "Express" version (both 2008
and 2010) of Microsoft Visual C++.

You can get more information here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/9yb4317s.aspx

Depending on how old your version of Matlab is, it might be easier to
pick the 2008 version, so "mex -setup" can detect the compiler.

With kind regards,
Stefan