plv analysis

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Jul 5 15:54:51 CEST 2010

Hi Bernhard,

Could you check whether you are using a very recent version of
fieldtrip? If not, please update and check whether the bug persists.
It sounds rather like a known bug which has been recently fixed.

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,
J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: 0031-24-3668063