fieldtripbuffer error code

teris tam teristam at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 22 10:00:09 CET 2010

Dear Fieldtrip experts,
        I am trying to read event data from fieldtripbuffer in matlab using
read_event(), but I receive the following error:

        ??? ERROR: the buffer returned an error (517)

        Matlab reported that the error occurred at the line:

        evt = buffer('get_evt', [], host, port);

         May I ask what does the error code (517) means? Where can I find
the list of error code for the fieldtripbuffer?

         Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Teris