multiplotER and Neuromag data

Gianpaolo Demarchi gianpaolo.demarchi at UNITN.IT
Tue Feb 23 17:19:23 CET 2010

Dear all,
I tried recently to "multiplotER" some data coming from a Elekta Neuromag
system, and what I get is just a "grey" plot (see attachment), without any
scale and/or data, and no errors on the stdout. All the labels are fine, and
if I go in the interactive mode, I can zoom and see correct "singleplotERs"
... So, all the info seems to be there, just the "big" multiplotER is wrong.

I did some homework, and the thing doesn't seem to happen with (very!) older
versions of fieldtrip, i.e. I tried with a recent version (fieldtrip-20100209)
and a older one (fieldtrip-20091201), and the  multiplot is still grey,
whereas with and old (fieldtrip-20090318 !! that was somewhere in my HD ;-))
the multiplotER is displayed correctly.

Any hint? Am I doing any silly mistake?

Thanks in advance,
Gianpaolo

PS: I'm using Matlab (64bit) 2009b on Linux-64, if relevant ...
PPS: here is the code I'm using ... and yes, I tried also with the "ft_"
version of the commands

cfg                         = [];
cfg.dataset                 = 'raw.fif';
cfg.trialdef.eventtype      = 'STI101';
cfg.trialdef.eventvalue =  	32768;
cfg.trialdef.prestim        = 0.1;
cfg.trialdef.poststim       = 0.25;

cfg = definetrial(cfg);

cfg.channel    = {'MEG'};
cfg.blc        = 'yes';
cfg.blcwindow  = [-0.1 0];
cfg.lpfilter   = 'yes';
cfg.lpfreq     = 35;
data_raw       = preprocessing(cfg);

cfg = [];
data_avg = timelockanalysis(cfg,data_raw)

cfg = [];
% cfg.showlabels = 'yes';
% cfg.fontsize = 6;
% cfg.interactive = 'yes';