website and email list, + instructions

Joachim Gross j.gross at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Tue Feb 23 14:55:20 CET 2010

Dear researcher,

We are in the process of building a website for the MEG community. Please have a look at  megcommunity.org.

There is also a mailing list associated with the website. The mailing list will be used for exchanging essential information on workshops, courses, jobs etc and for general discussion. If you do MEG research you are strongly encouraged to join the list. Please encourage other colleagues to join as well (including PhD students). Beyond members of your own group we propose that you forward this message to (say three) MEG researchers you know about in a different country/state than yours. We will make an effort to keep spam low.

All the best,

Joachim Gross and Ole Jensen

To join the list:
Send following one line message to < jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk >: