Coherence MEG

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Feb 15 09:29:21 CET 2010

Dear Paul,

Once again I tried to reproduce your error. I downloaded
fieldtrip-20100214.zip and ran the tutorial. No error in my case. Are
you sure that you removed the old fieldtrip from your path? You can
check which version of ft_connectivityanalysis was used (to produce
your error) by typing which ft_connectivityanalysis from the command
line.

On Feb 15, 2010, at 2:03 AM, Paul Sowman wrote:

> Dear Jan-Mathijs, thanks for your reply. You suggest that my problem
> was
> confined to the previous version however I have the latest version
> installed. I am using the fieldtrip-20100210.zip version and have
> just tried
> with the fieldtrip-20100214.zip version but still the same message.
> I don't
> have any other versions on my path. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Paul

> The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users
> of the FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new
> ideas for MEG and EEG analysis. See also http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html
>  and http://www.ru.nl/neuroimaging/fieldtrip.

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,