Coherence MEG

Paul Sowman psowman at MACCS.MQ.EDU.AU
Mon Feb 15 02:03:35 CET 2010

Dear Jan-Mathijs, thanks for your reply. You suggest that my problem was
confined to the previous version however I have the latest version
installed. I am using the fieldtrip-20100210.zip version and have just tried
with the fieldtrip-20100214.zip version but still the same message. I don't
have any other versions on my path. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Paul