[FieldTrip] Debian packaging of fieldtrip

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 03:55:05 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 05:42:02PM -0500, Alexandre Gramfort wrote:
> To my knowledge fieldtrip do not have a full test suite. You do
> have one though for externals/openmeeg base on mtest:
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22846

Thanks Alex! However, the Debian package of fieldtrip will not ship with
openmeeg. We already have a dedicated package for it and it is currently
updated to also provide the Matlab functionality for fieldtrip. A
corresponding dependency between the two packages will be specified to
ensure that fieldtrip users will have access to openmeeg-related
functionality.

Special thanks for adding a test suite to openmeeg!

Michael

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de