[FieldTrip] MEG Time-Frequency testing (ft_freqstatistics)

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis inieuwenhuis at berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 21 08:20:55 CET 2010

Hi Kambiz,

I don't fully understand your question. Do you want to know what the
fields mean that come out of ft_freqstatistics, or did you hacked some
output, and want to know how to make the file in a way that FieldTrip
can plot it? In either case, check out this tutorial:
"Cluster-based permutation tests on time-frequency data"
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/cluster_permutation_freq
Here you can find description of ft_freqstatistics with the cluster
permutation routine, and it points to where you can find output items
for ft_freqstatistics on the ftp server
"The output can also be obtained from
ftp://ftp.fcdonders.nl/pub/fieldtrip/tutorial/cluster_permutation_freq/stat_freq_planar_FICvsFC.mat."

Hope this helps,
Ingrid

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis PhD
Sleep and Neuroimaging Laboratory