manually specifying fiducial positions in MRI structure

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Sat Apr 17 09:17:39 CEST 2010

Hi Markus,

When building the head model SPM generated some .gii files that should
be at the same location where your individual MRIs were. If you load
the one corresponding to the cortex with something like:

m = export(gifti('filename.gii'), 'ft');

you can take m.pnt and put it in the source structure instead of
source.pos there. Then you'll have matching coordinate systems. There
are also some other ways to do it but this one is the simplest to
explain.

Best,

Vladimir