read_header linux

Bobby Stojanoski stojanoski at UTSC.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Apr 16 17:50:13 CEST 2010

Hi Ingrid, and fellow fieldtrippers

 Thanks for your reply. Using the latest version of fieldtrip did the trick.

 I was also hoping to get some help with another issue I recently came
across. To increase computing power, I have switched my analysis over to a
computer running linux. The problem is when I run, freqanalysis, which uses
‘mytrialfun’, I get an error at hdr = read_header(cfg.dataset):

 ??? Error using ==> read_eep_cnt
Too many input arguments.

Error in ==> read_header at 830
    hdr = read_eep_cnt(filename, 1, 1);

Error in ==> mytrialfun at 28
hdr   = read_header(cfg.dataset);

 I followed the instructions from an earlier thread (Item #1211 (14 Jun 2007
16:33) - Re: read in EEProbe
data<https://listserv.surfnet.nl/scripts/wa.cgi?A2=ind0706&L=FIELDTRIP&P=R1849&X=0D167D31AC551D6E9F&Y=stojanoski%40utsc.utoronto.ca>),
with no success.

 The read_eep_cnt_mexglx file exists in the fieldtrip directory, and it does
seem to be reading it.

 Has anyone else had similar troubles using linux (ubuntu)?

Many thanks in advance!

 Bobby

--
Bobby Stojanoski