data file format problem

Susana Araújo smaraujo at UALG.PT
Thu Sep 24 12:56:59 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I ran an EEG experiment and, exceptionally, I recorded two files to one of
the subjects. I’m trying to join these two data files (bdfra format) into a
single data file using BESA. When I joined these two “bdf” files using BESA,
I got one file “.foc”. The problem is that when I try to run the
“read_event” fieldrip function I get an error message because the file
format (.foc) is not supported and even recognized. Does anyone already had
this problem and know how can I solve it?

Thanks a lot!

Susana Araújo