single trial source signal

Sreenivasan Rajamoni Nadar sreenivasan.r.nadar at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 30 21:02:13 CET 2009

Dear FieldTrip users,

I personally feel that the FieldTrip (latest version) does not seems to
having the capability to extract single trial source signals using any of
the the time domain beamformers: LCMV, MNE, SAM, LORETA, RV  or using the
frequency domain beamformer methods like DICS and PCC !!

Please let me know if any of you made plugin codes to Fieldtrip to get
single trial source data? Robert, Could you let me know if there is any
other version which does the above?

Thank you,
Vasan