electrode load and clusterrandanalysis

Charles Cook charles.cook at ULETH.CA
Tue May 26 16:36:08 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Still working on the problem. I have all my data in a standard 81 montage in
average reference. When I'm preparing the electrode layout now, is there an
sfp I need to call for, like the HGSN_129_NoFids.sfp file when analyzing 128
channels?

Cheers,

Charles

On Thu, 14 May 2009 19:13:43 +0200, Michael Wibral
<wibral at BIC.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE> wrote:

>Hi Charles,

>It may be better - since you have all the individual digitized electrode
positions as .sfp files (do you?) - to export everything into a virtual BESA
standard montage (81 ch in average reference is the most popular option) and
then to fieldtrip, as this will take into account the different electrode
positions in the different subjects (but we can leave that for later, let's
first get the above running :-)...).