Source coherence spectrum

Tim Bardouille tbardouille at ROTMAN-BAYCREST.ON.CA
Tue Mar 3 14:50:55 CET 2009

Hi there,

I'm using fieldtrip to look at corticomuscular coherence (CMC) based on
MEG data. I've managed to get source estimates of the CMC in
contralateral MI using the DICS method, but I would like to look at the
CMC spectrum at this site (over the bandwidth used for source
estimation).

Is there a way to get out a CMC spectrum (similar to the MEG-EMG
spectrum that is output from freqanalysis and freqdescriptives) for a
given location in the brain?

I've attached the function I wrote to get out the CMC at one frequency.

Cheers,
Tim Bardouille.