Plotting individual source stat data

Christine Gruetzner christine.gruetzner at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 12 17:29:48 CET 2009

Dear FieldTrip users,

I'm trying to plot source stat data from individual subjects on the
respective mri (according to the procedure suggested in the beamformer
tutorial), but there seems to be a problem when I use sourceinterpolate (see
below).

Does anybody have an idea what's going wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Christine

the input is source data with 4560 positions
the input is volume data with dimensions [256 256 256]
not downsampling anatomy
not downsampling inside
selecting subvolume of 0.0%
interpolating
??? Attempted to access sel(1); index out of bounds because numel(sel)=0.

Error in ==> sourceinterpolate>my_interpn at 380
 progress(sel(1)/num, 'interpolating %.1f%%\n', 100*sel(1)/num);

Error in ==> sourceinterpolate at 275
interp.inside( sel) = my_interpn(double(functional.inside), ax(sel),
ay(sel), az(sel), 'nearest', cfg.feedback);

Error in ==> PlotSourceData at 164
   sourceinterp = sourceinterpolate(cfg, statdiff,mri);

--
Christine Gruetzner, geb. Tillmann
Max-Planck-Institut für Hirnforschung

Phone: +49 (0)69/6301-83225