Problems with fieldtrip toolbox

Gatien Hocepied ghocepie at ULB.AC.BE
Thu Feb 12 17:12:00 CET 2009

Dear all,

I recently used your toolbox. In order to find the amplitude of several
dipoles, I ran different functions of the toolbox. However, even the results
seem to be correct for test signals, when I used these functions for my
25-ELEC EEG signals (time window : 10 sec, Fs : 250 Hz à 10000 samples),
sometimes, even for only 2 dipoles, the results are not the same  from one
experiment to the other (obviously the initial positions are random)
used regional non-linear technique. Would you have some clues for me ?

Anyway, thanks very much for this useful toolbox.

Best regards,

Gatien Hocepied