[SPAM] Re: [FIELDTRIP] dipolefitting output format

Szymon Piłat spil at OKWF.FUW.EDU.PL
Wed Feb 11 16:12:42 CET 2009

Thaks for your help. It was very useful.

I did some research on it so I can summurize it: you can use dipolefiitting
function to find source and visualise it using dipplot (from EEGLAB). The
only thing you have to do is to implement assumption that head radius is
85mm (dippot assummes that). No transformation is required - localization is
the same as using headmodelplot and plot3 functions (suggested by Vladimir).

Note that dipplot uses 'spherical' or "MNI" coordinates. If you want to
visualise dipolefitting output you need to choose 'spherical' coords. If
fact it is not the spherical coordinates as we understand it in physics
(radius and 2 angles: r, theta, phi) - it uses regular cartesian coordinates
(x,y,z).

Kind regadrs,
Szymon