Activation vs. baseline testing

Ingmar Schneider Ingmar.Schneider at BIO.UNI-GIESSEN.DE
Mon Feb 2 14:00:17 CET 2009

Dear listusers,

I am currently programming a script for the activation vs. baseline
testing of MEG-data. As far as I can see from the fieldtrip
documentation there are two functions incorporated
(clusterrandanalysis and freqstatistics) that allow to compute such a
test. It seems to me that both have a quite broad intersection of
function.

Do these functions differ in any way?

Best regards,
Ingmar