fieldtrip website moved (again)

Thu Feb 26 21:08:35 CET 2009

Dear FieldTrip users

You may have noticed over the last few weeks that occasionally pages
on this wiki appear empty. After quite some efforts this was
pinpointed to a poor performance of the ruhosting webserver and the
underlying NFS server. Therefore I have decided to move the fieldtrip
website once more to a new location with a new address (URL). Most
importantly is that it is now running on hardware that we actually
control ourselves instead of depending on the university-wide hosting
server. I hope that this finally resolves the problems.

The new address that you can use on daily basis is http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl
. The preferred (long-term) address to use in your publications to
refer to remains http://www.ru.nl/neuroimaging/fieldtrip. All
references to the old location will automatically be forwarded to the
new site.

best regards,
Robert

Robert Oostenveld