Afni for Beamforming

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Thu Aug 27 16:31:39 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

Yes, with some help fieldtrip can read afni format. You have to
download the matlab toolbox from the afni-site: afni.nimh.nih.gov, and
install it somewhere on your matlab-path.
It is not necessary to put it into fieldtrip/external, as long as the
directory is in your path it should work.