Afni for Beamforming

Martin Bleichner bleichner.martin at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 27 14:36:05 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I want to do some beamforming on my MEG data. The mri data with the anatomy
is in afni format.
Can fieldtrip read afni? I guess I have to add something to
fieldtrip/external.
Can someone tell me what I would have to add?

Thanks
Martin