problems with coherence tutorial

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Thu Apr 30 21:18:55 CEST 2009

Dear Jamie,

I tried to download SubjectCMC.zip and I cannot reproduce your
problem. I assume that you properly unzipped the folder? If not, that
could explain your problem. The zip file is about 360 megabytes, but
once unzipped, SubjectCMC.ds should contain a .meg4-file which should
be about 664 Mb. Alternatively, you could skip the preprocessing part
and start from "computing the cross-spectral densities". The
preprocessed data can be obtained by preprocessing the raw data, or
you can directly download the processed data file from the ftp-server.

Good luck,

Jan-Mathijs