problem with freqdescriptives

Nathan Killian njkillian at GATECH.EDU
Wed Apr 8 22:28:13 CEST 2009

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew why a particular configuration is not giving
me a jackknife result for the power spectrum, even though I am keeping
trials. This problem occurs when I use FT20090404, but I at least get
something returned for the standard error with FT20080611 (and it at least
looked reasonable). I am using this analysis:
cfg.output      = 'powandcsd';
cfg.method      = 'mtmfft';
cfg.foilim      = [0,100];
cfg.tapsmofrq   = 4;
cfg.pad         = 'maxperlen';
cfg.keeptrials  = 'yes';
cfg.keepfourier = 'no';
cfg.keeptapers  = 'no';
cfg.pseudovalue = 'no';
cfg.jackknife   = 'yes';
cfg.complex     = 'complex';
freq = freqanalysis(cfg, data);
freqdes = freqdescriptives(cfg, freq);

Additionally, I found if you keeptrials and don't set keepfourier you will
get an error only with the new version (could be easily fixed in the
freqdescriptives function).

Thank you for your help!

Nathan

--
Graduate Student - Georgia Tech Bioengineering
Buffalo Lab at Emory-Yerkes: 404.712.9431