Need help with BVA files

Wed Apr 8 15:04:29 CEST 2009

Hi Martijn

It seems that you are using the trialfun_brainvision.m function to
define trials. At least, if I try to replicate your problem it seems
that definetrial sets cfg.trialfun to trialfun_brainvision (see line
156). The data format specific trialfuns (like trialfun_brainvision)
are not maintained any more because they have been replaced wit a more
general way of handling the events and the trial definition. Recent
versions of fieldtrip also don't include the trialfun_brainvision any
more.

Please update your fieldtrip to the latest version and try again. You
can use trialfun_general or you can write your own function for the
trial definition (see for example http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/making_your_own_trialfun_for_conditional_trial_definition)

best regards,
Robert