Lost gray matter during segmentation

Mon Sep 29 14:10:38 CEST 2008

Hi Wei Wang,

I don't know about the underlying SPM2 methods to help you further. I
suggest that you ask on the SPM mailing list.

Note that the SPM2 toolbox on which these fieldtrip functions wqere
built is already old (SPM version 2 is from 2002, version 5 is from
2005 and later this year SPM8 will be released). These particular
functions in spm5 turned out to be not backward compatible. Since
sofar there seemed no reason to update the fieldtrip functions to use
spm5 (or spm8) instead of spm2, we have never upgraded to a later spm
version. It might be that your problem would be solved by later spm
versions. If that is the case, I would like to hear that, since that
would provide a good motivation for upgrading the fieldtrip code to
use the later spm versions instead of the old spm2.

best regards,
Robert