change in directory structure

Wed Sep 24 17:53:03 CEST 2008

Dear fieldtrip users,

yesterday and today I have made some changes to teh directory
structure. You might not have noticed (as I hope), since I have tried
my best to keep everything backward compatible without any changes on
your side. However, the change in directory structure is rather large,
and involved moving a lot of files around. More details can be found
here:
http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:development:directorylayout

There still migth be some problems with the inhouse/FCDC version of
fieldtrip, or with the external version that you got of the ftp
server. The most likely problems that you may see are "missing
function" problems, which are easy to solve by setting the path
correctly. I would expect all problems to be easily identifyable, i.e.
not that the results of computations are be wrong, but rather that
Matlab just gives a plain error. The fieldtrip path is now set
automatically using the fieldtripdefs.m script, where you could have
look into if you think that the path is a problem on your Matlab/
fieldtrip installation. If you see problems that should be solved in
the release version of fieldtrip, please let us know.

best regards,
Robert

Robert Oostenveld
Senior Researcher