4D data reading -> 148 channel system

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Oct 8 17:53:58 CEST 2008

Dear Julian,

As of the debugging thingy: sorry about that, I thought I adjusted it
but apparently something went wrong. You can easily fix this yourself
by going to the appropriate function. It's read_4d_hdr and you just
have to remove the keyboard-statement somewhere in the code. I don't
know where the function is located in the release version of
fieldtrip, but it should be somewhere like fieldtrip/private, or
fieldtrip/fileio/private. I hope that as of tomorrow the trailing
keyboard statement is removed from the release version.
Regarding your second point: I tried it out with a 148-channel
dataset I have lying around, and you're absolutely right.
Interestingly, for the 248-system it works just fine. Give me some
time to look into this. I hope to get it working robustly for both
systems. Could you for the time being check whether the field
data.hdr.orig.Channel looks meaningful for your data? A solution for
now would be to replace data.hdr.label (and data.label) with
hdr.orig.Channel.

Yours,

Jan-Mathijs