cfg.layout and clusterplot

Tue Oct 7 15:24:45 CEST 2008

Hi

On 6 Oct 2008, at 9:43, Hsu, Shen-Mou wrote:
> I was wondering if someone could help me sort out the following
> problem. I tried to plot significant clusters using clusterplot
> after permutation tests.  When I ran the script as below, it
> returned the message like this:
>
> reverting to 151 channel CTF default

are you working with 151 channel CTF data. If not, then this explains
it.

> ??? Error using ==> topoplotER at 330
> labels in data and labels in layout do not match
>
> Error in ==> clusterplot at 240
>          topoplotER(cfg, stat);
>
> However, I checked both cfg.layout.labels and cfg.layout.pnt.
> Everything seems fine.

You might want to check with the matlab debugger that the COMNT and
SCALE are not messing it up. These two fake channels are included in
the layout files to position the comment and scale. Recently quite
some changes were made to plotting, so you might also want to download
the latest version to test whether the problem persists.

best regards,
Robert