plot the raw effects

Hsu, Shen-Mou shehsu at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Oct 6 10:02:56 CEST 2008

Dear users,

I was wondering if someone could help me sort out the another problem. I tried to plot the raw effect (the difference between two conditions using the script like this

%load data
load GA_N_HV_base; load GA_N_LV_base;

GA_N_HVvsLV = GA_N_HV_base;
GA_N_HVvsLV.avg = GA_N_HV_base.avg - GA_N_LV_base.avg;

cfg = [];
cfg.xlim = [0 0.5];
cfg.channel = 'P3';
clf;
singleplotER(cfg,GA_N_HVvsLV);

However, I noticed that the graph is exactly the same as the graph from GA_N_HV_base. In other words, the singleplotER did not plot the raw effect, GA_N_HVvsLV.avg.

I am indebted to your kindness in this matter.

Shen-Mou Hsu