sourceplot - 'surface'

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 10 09:27:28 CEST 2008

I am trying to visualize coherence on a 3D surface, after DICS processing,
with a template given in Fieldtrip :

    cfg              = [];
    cfg.parameter    = 'coh';
    cfg.downsample = 1;
    cfg.sourceunits  = 'cm';
    cfg.mriunits       = 'mm';
    interp                = sourceinterpolate(cfg, source, mri);

    cfg                   = [];
    cfg.coordinates = 'ctf';
    cfg.template     = '/home/common/matlab/spm2/templates/T1.mnc';
    sourceN  = volumenormalise(cfg, interp);

    sourceN = rmfield(sourceN,'inside');
    cfg = [];
    cfg.method = 'surface';
    cfg.funparameter = 'coh';
    cfg.funcolorlim = [0.0 0.5e-3];
    cfg.funcolormap = 'jet';
    cfg.opacitylim = [0.0 0.1];
    cfg.opacitymap = 'rampup';
    cfg.projmethod = 'nearest';
    cfg.surffile = 'surface_l4_both.mat';
    cfg.surfdownsample = 10;
    figure, sourceplot(cfg,sourceN); view ([90 0])

I get stuck at the normalisation when I get this error:

??? Error using ==> spm_create_vol>create_vol at 32
"dim" field is the wrong size (1  4).

Error in ==> spm_create_vol at 16
        v = create_vol(V(i));

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20080729/private/volumewrite_spm at 61
Va         = spm_create_vol(Va);

Error in ==> volumenormalise at 178
VF = volumewrite_spm([cfg.intermediatename,'_anatomy.img'], interp.anatomy,
interp.transform);

I thank you in advance for any suggestion
Cristiano

M.Sc. Ing. Cristiano Micheli
Institute of Medical Psychology and Behavioral Neurobiology MEG-Center
Otfried-Müller-Strasse 47 72076 Tübingen
Phone: +49-7071-29-87689
Fax:   +49-7071-29-5706
Privat: +49-176-26326149
Email: cristiano.micheli at med.uni-tuebingen.de