Sources' reconstruction

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at MAC.COM
Fri Nov 21 09:13:39 CET 2008

dear marco,

perhaps you could tell which other software to use. if you did it in
eeglab then you could simply use the function eeglab2fieldtrip and
read your preprocessed data and then continue from that point using
the time-frequency window of interest that you gained by the other
software.

if it's not eeglab, then i think there's no other way than reading
your raw data into fieldtrip. if you have a software that can save an
event file (e.g. BESA) then you could construct your cfg.trl for the
preprocessing-function (see help definetrial if you don't know what
that is). this is handy if you e.g. rejected epochs in your other
software. then again you skip time-frequency analysis in fieldtrip and
go on directly with your source analysis as described in the tutorial.

but -either way- as jan-mathijs says, you will have to go back to the
raw, single-trial, level.

hope this helps,
nathan