Matlab script: Create BEM headmodel for EEG

Thomas Dijkman t.b.dijkman at STUDENT.UTWENTE.NL
Tue Nov 18 21:52:18 CET 2008

I have been playing with that same script as well, the reason Matlab returns an error is because the 'strel_bol' function is not a standard Matlab function. When I was busy with it I figured it probably was a function made by the author of that Fieldtrip example. I was hoping for a response to your question, because I was curious myself.
I do know the function 'strel'  does exist, to make a strucural element. So my gues is 'strel_bol' is supposed to make a 'sphere' or perhaps 'disk' structural element (bol = sphere in Dutch).

Regards,

Thomas Dijkman

________________________________

From: FieldTrip discussion list on behalf of Avni Pllana
Sent: Tue 11/18/2008 1:00 PM
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: [FIELDTRIP] Matlab script: Create BEM headmodel for EEG

I am trying to run on my PC the Matlab script

 http://fcdonders.ruhosting.nl/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:
 documentation:examples:create_bem_headmodel_for_eeg

 but Matlab returns the error message: Undefined function or
 method 'strel_bol'

 On my PC are installed: Matlab 7.5 , Fieldtrip-20080423  and
 SPM2 . Any help is appreciated.

 Best regards,
      Avni