Matlab script: Create BEM headmodel for EEG

Avni Pllana avni.pllana at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Tue Nov 18 13:00:18 CET 2008

I am trying to run on my PC the Matlab script

 http://fcdonders.ruhosting.nl/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:
 documentation:examples:create_bem_headmodel_for_eeg

 but Matlab returns the error message: Undefined function or
 method 'strel_bol'

 On my PC are installed: Matlab 7.5 , Fieldtrip-20080423  and
 SPM2 . Any help is appreciated.

 Best regards,
      Avni