possible bug, fixdimord error, v 20081122

Nathan Killian njkillian at GATECH.EDU
Mon Nov 24 02:56:41 CET 2008

"Undefined function or method 'fixdimord' for input arguments of type
'struct'"

...there seems to be a problem in calling private/fixdimord.m in v20081122,
but not in v20080611. The highest level functions I called that might have
caused this were freqanalysis and freqdescriptives. I can supply more
information if needed.

--
Nathan Killian
Graduate Student - Georgia Tech Bioengineering