source localization given induced spectra

John Iversen iversen at NSI.EDU
Thu Nov 6 19:29:05 CET 2008

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Lovely suggestion. This works fine, although I must intervene between
the freqanalysis and dipole fit to put the information (I'm using the
real part of the cross spectrum) in the correct form. The automatic
route calls freq2timelock, which does indeed accept cross spectra, but
prepare_freq_matrices seems to expect them to be square, because it
chokes on such a 1-d cross spectrum. It seems more geared towards
beamformer fitting, which I assume requires the full CSD matrix. I
need to look at this further, and may have another question, but just
to let you know now thanks for the suggestion.

John